• Share this site with your friends

    Back to School Plastic Surgery: Going Too Far? [infographic]

    The number of teens and children getting plastic surgery in the last ten years has gone up 30%. Either parents are getting worse at making their children feel good about themselves, or our kids are getting uglier and I don’t believe the latter. Is giving your child plastic surgery a good idea? My opinion is no. Your child is a child and I’m sure they do not make the best decisions all the time. Tell them to wait until 18 when they notice looking perfect isn’t always attractive.Bullying has been a problem in schools since education’s inception. Having acne and other problems can lead to unfortunate name calling or other juvenile activities. Acne can really have an impact on how a teen can view themselves compared to their peers. Always washing my face and pillow cases are some of the tricks I figured out back in my puberty days to keep the acne away.


    I was lucky and never required more serious treatment, but acne is not alone cosmetic surgery trends in children seem to only be on the rise.
    Back to School Plastic Surgery: Going Too Far? [infographic]


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS

    ShareThis