• Share this site with your friends

    Top 100 Most Loved Restaurant Brands 2012 [Infographic]

    Measuring brand love is a sophisticated romance between art and science, and while the technology involved has a lot of moving parts, the premise boils down to one simple fact: people describe how they feel about this or that, including brands, and these descriptions can be coded, aggregated, and analyzed to measure sentiment. Before social media, these descriptions were shared directly among family, friends, co-workers, and acquaintances. The owner of a restaurant, for example, might stroll around chatting with customers, asking how they are enjoying their meal. Outside of the establishment, I might run into my third cousin at the grocery store and she might say “I just had a great lunch at XYZ Café.” I don’t need complicated software to recognize the word ‘great’, and infer that she enjoyed her experience at XYZ. If I hear much the same thing from others in my circle, I have my own home-made sentiment analysis – people I know like XYZ Café.

    Top 100 Most Loved Restaurant Brands 2012 Midyear Report
    source

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS

    ShareThis