• Share this site with your friends

    New born baby Photography

    It's Friday.  I've got a one room challenge to complete.  I have a million errands to run before Wells' two year check up at 11 and my sweet babies slept in this morning until 7:30.  Even though I don't have much time I didn't want to leave you hanging so thought I would leave you with this cuteness overload to get you through til the weekend.I can't even describe this baby without using the words cherub and angel.



    Pure preciousness! Kinda sorta makes me want another baby.  And then I kinda sorta realize I should be put on drugs for those thoughts.  So maybe y'all just need to have more babies that I can come photograph and snuggle!Thanks to Julia blog and photos via















    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS

    ShareThis