• Share this site with your friends

    One Day Of a Landscape Photographer


     I am interested in mountain hiking and landscape photography. visited the nature park Yergaki in the Krasnoyarsk region of Russia. More than 2 weeks  lived among the beautiful pure lakes and mountain peaks.


    Me in the tent, it’s rather cold, so I use thermal underwear. My day started at 5:10.




    View from my tent




    The follow me everywhere



    My boots are wet



    Our camp



    My tent. That protective dike had been made before it started to shower.



    Beautiful!



    I come down to the flower field



    Andrey and Misha are working




    6:22am



    I cross the brook



    Path to the camp



    Do you see those little orange spots? Our tents..




    Eating porridge



    Left here to dry



    Instead of a pillow



    Our bathroom



    I am pleased



    My meal



    Unbearable heat, I am going to sleep



    It’s getting colder



    5:43 pm



    It’s not hard to ascent



    Nice panoramic view from Big brother peak (1722m). One of the best places here.






    Dinner in the camp



    Going to sleep



    Bye!


    Location: Yergaki


    via


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS

    ShareThis