• Share this site with your friends

    Business Trip To Mexico May Be the Best Rest!

    Hola! My name’s Anya and I’m 28. I want to share with you one day of my life on Yucatán Peninsula, Mexico (12.06.2011) where I went on business. My friend and I have a travel agency so we go to different countries to provide our dear clients with best service.

    Few people know that travel agents actually work when they are on business (and not only hang out on the beach and swim)!


    Unfortunately, I can’t show you those wonderful hotels I’ve been to already (as a part of my information tour), but I still can show you what I see when I wake up and it is beautiful too.



    It’s almost 8 a.m. and I’m a bit late. I haven’t had breakfast for a couple of days because I eat a lot here even without breakfast.


    Some morning care for my face (I don’t use much makeup when on business).



    They refill the bottles every two days for free! So some Russian tourists pour the alcohol into plastic bottles to bring it home.


    Checking out at the reception.


    Russians are chatting with friends via the Internet because in Moscow it’s 6 p.m.

    This jet lag was killing me the first four or five days after I came here.


    Our guide.


    My friends from Moscow and Kazan.


    Peace!

    It’s me.



    Our program for today.


    One of the hotels.



    It gets pretty hot in the street by 9 a.m.



    This hotel opened in 2011 and is half vacant so the beach is still virgin!


    I always take photos of rooms.

    This hotel is pretty good.


    The next one was not that great but I found marvelous cacti there and decided to show them to you.


    Under these terrible conditions travel agents have to work.


    Not every five-star hotel guarantees you chic rooms. Some of them offer rooms much more modest, like this for example.


    Checking out another hotel.


    I like its rooms too.


    Me again.


    In the next hotel, I finally found clocks to show you the time.


    In this paradise, it’s hard to believe that Christmas is so soon.


    In the hall. Air here is so fresh!


    I love this statue. If I could, I’d take it along.


    Here’s another stunning view but I have to run to another hotel.


    We didn’t actually have to run because the manager is being late.



    We had a smoking break, drank a cup of coffee and realized that we lost our group!

    Texing to a friend to find out where they are.


    Here they are!


    This hotel is full of style in my opinion.


    Check out this floor lamp for example.



    It’s ‘all inclusive’ as usual.


    Do I have to tell you over again that I like it here?


    This river is full of crocodiles. Unfortunately, I forgot its name…


    The the last hotel for today.


    I love spacious rooms!

    By the way, some hotels compliment their clients with beach bags like the one on the bed.


    Heading to the hotel where I stay.

    I didn’t really like shopping centers I saw there. They seemed to me chaotic and overpriced. So I bought just a couple of souvenirs. That’s it.


    In this hotel we’re going to stay for another three days.


    This is one of the suits here (we’re going to stay in regular rooms).



    The hotel treated us to some delicious tuna tar tar!



    I’ve been to over 30 countries in my life and can tell you for sure that it is one of the best beaches I’ve ever seen!


    These guys offer fresh water and towels to the clients of the hotel.



    This chandelier is really impressing.


    We are at the restaurant about to have lunch.


    Here’s my lunch. Four cheese ravioli with dried apricots and sweet sauce.


    And some turkey.


    For dessert I had a white chocolate ball with ice cream and strawberries.


    This is my room.


    In each room, there are all kinds of aroma oil and an aroma lamp.



    I am standing on the balcony enjoying the view.


    On the way to the pool.


    My colleagues are already here…


    And so am I!


    It’s such a pleasure to lie like this after a hard day.


    What time is it?


    I decide to have a short swim.


    Waves here are really strong!


    After swimming I drop in at a bar.


    Then I checked quickly my mail because at 5 I had to be at the spa.



    Cancun at night is so attracting!


    I had to relax before the night club my friends and I were going to.


    A friend of mine who I shared the room with took this photo.


    It’s time to get dressed for dinner.


    I hope I look good!


    My friend’s getting dressed and she’s almost ready to go too.


    Paying for the spa.


    That evening I had cucumber mojito…


    And listened to some live music.


    Examining the menu at an American restaurant.


    My appetizer (tuna tar tar).


    And delicious sea bass for the entree.



    Some passion fruit cake for a dessert.


    And this is a complimentary dessert we received from the chef.


    Back at the bar!



    At 12 a.m. we headed to the club but that’s another story!

    Thank you! Bye!

    Location: Yucatan


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS

    ShareThis