• Share this site with your friends

    One Day of a Model In Siberia


    Hi everyone!

    My name is Katya. Am 24 years old. I live in the heart of Siberia in a city called Novosibirsk where I was born, raised, studied, fell in love, and got married. I am now undertaking a course for my second degree. I work as a model and a happy nanny. I would like to show you how I spent my day on 6th November 2011.



    I wake up 7.45 a.m. Today is a working day for me. My cats have noticed that I have woken up so they get into their regular begging for food. I go to the kitchen. It is still early for me to wake up but since am going to my favorite job, I feel cheerful and merry.


    Usually its my husband who wakes up this early. But for today I feel sorry for my boys.


    I slept for four hours. Usually before a photoshoot I have to go to bed early. The cat on the background is always following my steps.


    I go back to the kitchen. I take a look at the thermometer and it reads 5 degrees. The day before yesterday we experienced a blizzard and snow now has already melted. I think for today I have to dress up warmly and that the clothes should be easy to remove. And I have to make sure make-up does not stain them.


    I heat up the car and go for breakfast.


    Soup for breakfast and I have it in mind that I will be working there for long and there might not be enough time for a meal.


    I was preparing for today last night. I took a glance at several poses and the picture on the phone is among them. Actually today we are going to shoot with a horse. Its time to go now.


    I have arrived at the studio… it is here that I will be prepared for the shooting. A foundation will do.


    Found a new issue of a magazine. I take some for my memory.


    The girls here are beautified with 4 hands! They do it pretty fast.


    Well done girls. Many thanks to them.


    Time to go to the “house”- that is the first place for shooting. We have to be there by 11.30


    Sadly, they do not allow photographing at the studio- confidentiality. One has to wait until the magazine is out. I steal a snap for you. I look like Scarlet O’hara and off we go to the horse club.


    My hat-veil, its terribly wet off the windows.


    Horses! It’s cold outside and am in a dress so we have to be very fast in our shootings.


    I travel back home. The shooting was done at quickstep pace. Time was not enough for me to take a shot of the horse.


    I am really sleepy. My eyes got tired from the flashes of the cameras. I want to create an image for my husband, so I take a 5 minute nap.


    It turned out to be 15 minutes, I put the boiled pork in the oven.


    Our kitten got sick. We inject him with vitamins. So we smear his foot as we prepare the injection.


    He is already used to the procedure. So he calms down and gets ready for the shot. After which we shall wash him and clean up his ears.


    We wait for ten minutes for the cream to get absorbed. He is very understanding. I like him for that.


    Tormented by conscience, I decide to read a bit. World Economic Relations is torture!


    My beloved husband is home! I hope he has brought with him lost of yummies. Do not worry about the beard, he sometimes gets relaxed and lets it overgrow.


    I love these! Am ready to give my all for them.


    We take some sweet tea and we separate again for a long time.


    My husband approves and now he allows me to wash off the make up.


    One last look in the mirror and off I go to the shower room.


    In an instance I wash away tons of make up, hair, and nail polish.


    I now go to the sauna for more happiness. Thanks to daddy who instead of a balcony made us a sauna. He said we should use it to improve our souls and skin!


    I almost forgot! My first task was to iron my husband’s shirt.


    Done!I feel like the best wife ever!


    It’s been a year since we got married, but I printed out the photos just last month. Among the photos are also those from my graduation and for my portfolio. I want to finish up the album I created for them. It mainly focuses on our honeymoon.


    We brought this beautiful album with us from the islands.


    The unusual pages are pleasant to touch.


    One of my beloved photos. Now it in its required place.


    Today is the final of Russia’s Top Model. I am a keen follower.


    Actually I slept and missed most of the show. Thank heavens there is the internet to fill up the gap.


    My husband was already in bed when I woke up to set the alarm. Tomorrow will be a new day, so I join him and we fall asleep. Goodnight everyone!

    Location: Novosibirsk


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS

    ShareThis